-Golden Disc- -Golden Disc-

Nice job man!! 5 stars and favorited
Please support me back by listening to my latest track ´Fat Dog´ and maybe even let me know what you think about it, give some honest feedback :)

Aquaninja360 responds:

Thunder Palace Thunder Palace

~Requiem~ [Ft. Xtrullor] ~Requiem~ [Ft. Xtrullor]

Janze - Around head Janze - Around head

DJ-Janze responds:

thankke ! i gonna check that song , hope you enjoy this song more times ! i will write comment on your song . whats the style ? my style is everything that makes feelings *good* thx!

Ready For Anything Ready For Anything

Nice job man!! 5 stars and favorited
Please support me back by listening to my latest track ´Fat Dog´ and maybe even let me know what you think about it :)

QJrocks responds:

Thanks for the review! I'll be sure to check it out.

Ravel Ravel

Varv404 responds:

Thanks man, Im not a club-music type of person but it sounded like something you could jump to. It was very energetic.

Chaoz Nightmare Chaoz Nightmare

Nice track man!! 5 stars and favorited

Cyberscape (remastered) Cyberscape (remastered)

Resident Evil Remix Resident Evil Remix