View Profile ZackRoach

13 audio Reviews with Responses

All 13 Reviews

Nice job man!! 5 stars and favorited
Please support me back by listening to my latest track ´Fat Dog´ and maybe even let me know what you think about it, give some honest feedback :)

EdKempeper responds:

Thank you ! Im going to do this

DJ-Janze responds:

thankke ! i gonna check that song , hope you enjoy this song more times ! i will write comment on your song . whats the style ? my style is everything that makes feelings *good* thx!

Nice job man!! 5 stars and favorited
Please support me back by listening to my latest track ´Fat Dog´ and maybe even let me know what you think about it :)

QJrocks responds:

Thanks for the review! I'll be sure to check it out.

Geomeetria responds:

Thanks man, Im not a club-music type of person but it sounded like something you could jump to. It was very energetic.

Nice track man!! 5 stars!

Daydream-Anatomy responds:

I slapped a five on it, but that kind of music really isn't my thing, I find the high square leads (or w/e they are) slightly repetitive and annoying to me personally.

Still thanks for the review and the vote:3